Fascia Focus is a small family business providing UPVC products to both the Trade and domestic customers. We provide both a supply only and fitting service for windows, doors, conservatories, and roofline products.
A vacancy has arisen for a full-time Branch Assistant, based in Gloucester.
Branch Assistant role:
Providing excellent customer service is integral to our business, this role is best suited to somebody who has good people skills, both verbal and written, with the confidence to build strong relationships with trade and domestic customers and suppliers.
The role will include:
- Generating accurate quotes and designs using our computer design software
- Raise and progress orders with suppliers
- Answer queries and resolves issues as they arise
- Provide a counter service
- Arrange deliveries and assist with arranging the fitting schedule and liaise with customers
- Assist in unloading lorries and making deliveries and occasionally assisting fitters on site
Skills and Experience:
- Product knowledge of UPVC windows is highly desirable
- Technical order processing is an advantage, but training can be given
- Strong people skills, with the ability to develop a rapport with customers, is essential
- The ability to work well in a small team and deliver great customer service, you must be able to problem-solve, thinking on your feet is essential
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have strong attention to detail
- A confident IT user